Vacature: Commercial Operations Manager Energy EMEA
Do you like to improve processes to drive overall customer satisfaction? Are you commercial, technical and creative?
Please apply to this vacancy for Commercial Operations Manager Energy EMEA at Rexnord in Mechelen, Belgium.
A Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for:
- Customer relations, Sales support and customer development through deep application knowledge, training and support
- Managing Technical RFQ support and execution; DTO (Design-to-Order) process support
- Developing and executing Rexnord commercial forecasting of all Energy-sector related products
- Partnering with sales to conduct orders root cause countermeasures, help create and execute growth
- Contributing to the SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) process
- Improving ability to deliver sales and orders; help drive value stream efficiency and effectiveness
- Pricing management, price deviation process and warranty & claim handling
- Understanding the industry and application solutions within the energy & industrial sector in EMEA and leveraging this knowledge towards Global R&D and Product Management
- Lead role in driving go-to-market optimization within the energy sector across the EMEA region
- Driving for continuous improvement, adopting the Rexnord Business culture and promote it to the team members
We ask for a Commercial Operations Manager with:
- Masterís or Bachelorís degree in (Mechanical ) Engineering
- 5+ years commercial, product or marketing experience related to highly engineered products in a B2B industrial manufacturing enterprise, with strong background in Energy sector
- Proven track record of delivering to forecast through superior industrial commercial marketing and analytics, prior P&L experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive action and impact beyond direct lines of authority
- Ability to travel internationally mainly within Europe (20% of the time)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicative, technical, creative, flexible and team player
- Fluency in English and any other main European language is a benefit
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven, performance-based environment with stretched goals
- Responsibilities and challenges within an innovative and international work environment
- Competitive salary with great benefits: lunch pass, pension saving, collective insurance and annual bonus related to KPIís
- Educational opportunities and easy access to public transport (close to Mechelen train station)
Sluiten jouw competenties en interesses aan bij bovenstaande functie, of zou je graag een andere functie bij Rexnord willen krijgen? Neem dan zeker contact met ons op door het sollicitatieformulier in te vullen en je CV en motivatiebrief toe te voegen. Mocht je meer informatie willen over een bepaalde functie kan je contact opnemen met Linda Lapouge, Human Resources Shared Services Lead (0174 Ė 445 173) of Nelline van Veluw, HR Generalist (0174 - 445 172). Wij vernemen graag van je!
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature is niet gewenst.