Do you enjoy operating in a fast paced dynamic environment full of challenges and scope to continually refine practices and processes? Please apply for this vacancy for Human Resources Coordinator at Rexnord ’s-Gravenzande, the Netherlands.
A HR Coordinator is responsible for:
- Compensation and benefits specialist for the Netherlands and proactively develop and implement related processes and procedures, ensuring new legal policies (collective labour agreement), data integrity and internal controls are in place and adhered to
- Support in selection and recruitment process for permanent employees, flexible employees and interns by creating job advertisement texts, planning job interviews and perform job interviews for the business
- Managing sick leave and ARBO related issues for assigned departments in operations and support to other departments
- Assigned projects related to Talent Development, Total Associate Engagement, Performance Ownership and ARBO
- Identifying opportunities to improve operational HR efficiency and effectiveness, promoting associate and HR Business Partner needs as the key driver for business goals and objectives
- Supporting the HR department with daily administrative tasks, such as creating and updating personnel files, hour registration, leave, contracts, training applications, introduction programs and other communication
- Support in creating and updating company policies, analytical/financial reports for the business and procedures, for example our employee manual
- Work with Finance counterpart to deliver monthly payroll processes and related procedures, and provide cover for this during times of absence (eg holidays)
We ask for a fulltime HR Coordinator with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, preferably with relevant work experience in operational manufacturing departments
- Knowledge of various areas of human resources including benefits, employment, pay-related practices/process, compensation and company policies and procedures
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Word and Excel (Microsoft Office)
- Flexible attitude, service minded and strong analytical skills
- Strong focus on priority setting and skills to implement new concepts/ideas
- Excellent communication skills with accurate and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Dutch and English
- Exciting position in leading, highly innovative, international company
- Ability to work with wider HR team to deliver a high class value added service for the business
- Responsibilities and challenges
- Competitive remuneration package including a bonus component
Sluiten jouw competenties en interesses aan bij bovenstaande functie, of zou je graag een andere functie bij Rexnord willen krijgen? Neem dan zeker contact met ons op door het sollicitatieformulier in te vullen en je CV en motivatiebrief toe te voegen. Mocht je meer informatie willen over een bepaalde functie kan je contact opnemen met Linda Lapouge, Human Resources Shared Services Lead (0174 – 445 173) of Nelline van Veluw, HR Generalist (0174 - 445 172). Wij vernemen graag van je!
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature is niet gewenst.