Vacature: Global Product Manager - Food, Beverage & Automotive Industry
Do you have a passion for creating new sources of value through resolving issues and delivering product revenue and profit growth? Are you a leader with outstanding cross-functional leadership skills? Please apply for the vacancy of Global Product Manager - Food, Beverage & Automotive Industry at Rexnord in ‘s-Gravenzande.
A Global Product Manager is responsible for:
- Management of product category strategy, growth and profitability
- Management and execution of Voice of Customer (VOC) and development of differentiating value propositions
- Development and implementation of new growth initiatives, profit improvement actions and product pricing strategies
- Translation end market needs into actionable growth initiatives and management of robust new product roadmaps and delivery of vitality enhancements through collaboration with engineering, marketing, operation and field sales
- Orchestrating market and end-user research to understand segment competition and ensure that our roadmap is factoring in clear target user requirements and best available technology
- Identifying, prioritizing global product opportunities in both top line growth and profitability improvement, translating them into an explicit, execution of strategy and product lifecycle plans
- Development of compelling business case(s) for key initiatives including detailed market and financial analysis
- Ensuring our commercial teams have solutions-based, compelling value propositions as well as comprehensive training and marketing tools to provide best-in-class support to our customers
- Assisting platform, sector and vertical market leadership as assigned to meet global business objectives
We ask for a fulltime Global Product Manager with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business and B2B Marketing, MBA preferred
- +5 years of relevant product life cycle management, new product marketing & commercialization experience in the industrial manufacturing industry, preferably power transmission
- Strong business analysis, strategic development and decision making skills
- Proven record of success in dynamic matrix-organization environments
- Self-awareness, ability to work independently and willingness to travel 25% of working time
- Proficient level of English and Dutch, German is a plus
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Responsibilities and challenges
- Career opportunities and possibility of a permanent contract
Sluiten jouw competenties en interesses aan bij bovenstaande functie, of zou je graag een andere functie bij Rexnord willen krijgen? Neem dan zeker contact met ons op door het sollicitatieformulier in te vullen en je CV en motivatiebrief toe te voegen. Mocht je meer informatie willen over een bepaalde functie kan je contact opnemen met Linda Lapouge, Human Resources Shared Services Lead (0174 – 445 173) of Nelline van Veluw, HR Generalist (0174 - 445 172). Wij vernemen graag van je!
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature is niet gewenst.